19/05/2009

Rechargable Cars

Most student halls get proper window cleaners. We get a wet brush on a really long stick.

Nothing out of the ordinary for our flat.

The skate fridge is coming along nicely.

Basi dared me to get this. Tastes like metal.

Basi asked a stupid long question and held the essay queue up.

The following photos are stolen off Barry's Facebook, where Basi 'untagged' himself 'cause he looks like a mug.

It was Josiah's Birthday, this is at Fabric. WELL expensive.



On yer own...

Anime Matt and Barry.

Proper band portraits!


I found a shop in London that sells Desperados!

Cooking isn't really a priority at this late stage of uni life.

Only in the South Bank library would you find this.






Spot?

I watched Man U win the Premiership with Ariyan in the pub over the road from halls.


'777- the neighbor of the beast.'

Finished all my essays, just got one exam to do then I'm done for the year!


No comments: