20/09/2009

Summer Part 3/3- The Finale

I dug out the legendary Flats and sold them on to Adam for a quick buck. I feel sorry for his neighbor.

This was funny, but tastes horrible.

Ipswich Ben- FS Shove Roundhill new-improved 4.

I had some progress with the broken mac- turns out I needed to format the new hard drive. Sorted!

Wilko, Jake, Callum's sweaty arse.

Most pointless cricket wickets ever.

This guy was on GMTV talking about being ugly. Surely wearing a paper bag will just attract more unwanted attention to your putrid mug?

Callum had a £20 voucher for the Hobby Horse, so we just got £20 worth of booze and cake.

Talman's 'year book.' Seriously? we're getting so American now.

'What next?' Future terrorist.
Midland sesh.

My street looking all arty farty.

My Grandad is the Tony Hawk of pigeon shows. Check out them earnings!

Poke poke.



Jonny's hygienic BBQ skills.

Receiving my 'dessert' next to Talman's was so awkward.

'Standardly Syston'- a 6 minute masterpiece will hit the net real soon.
This won't be in it, mind.

The infamous decking where Callum killed his Dad and buried him.
'You wouldn't understand!'
And we've never seen him since...

Paris AKA Syston's TK will feature on Standardly...

It seems Andy got there first.

Goodes Lane.

Old Billy Bates has got a new ride for the fair.

Dom preferred to stay on the tie-dye U.S Army truck.


This would eventually pop and make him cry...
£1 for the 'hall of mirrors'.
I won this prize on a darts game but left it in the bumper cars.


Adam got done over on these.

The only ride I went on. It lasted way too long.





The best part of the fair.


Mum's Fiesta held a TV, Xbox, laptop, speakers, 150 DVD's, a small chest of draws, a small wooden bedside table, all my clothes and shoes, my kitchen utensils and cutlery and an entire drum kit.

NLT Merc.

View from my new room back in McLaren. 6th floor, but the dreaded kitchen room.

Habitual trip into central.

Mum bought me a good fortune cat.

The form I have to fill in with things wrong with the flat was like a 2000 word essay.



The lift is broken. I live on the 6th floor! NOOOOOOO!

All fully moved in now.






And so that was my Summer- pretty uneventful really, I probably should've got a job.


No comments: