22/07/2008

Happy Birthday To Me

This is a sunday, which means there are no trains to Sileby. Trekking through fields it is then...



Jonny- Cannonball the driveway.

I helped Adam paint his neighbor's living room for some extra dollar.

Syston skatepark progress- slow.

Plotting at Talman's...





We rang Callum and told him we had the new Guitar Hero game. We saw him run to Talman's in excitement, which is when we bombarded him with water balloons. Then he went home.

It was hilarious.

I stayed at Basi's.

Next day, I went town to get birthday presents.

Food for Dominik turned out to be the main priority.

Yummm... quiche.





The park's gonna be quite narrow.

A tight transitioned quarter?



NLT traiing facility- Wreake tennis courts.

Here's Mum assembling our BBQ for my Birthday.

Doig cut his hair!

Today's my Birthday, yay. I got Guitar Hero (better late than never) a Century lens and an external hard drive. And a Viz and chocolates.

Bad-a-man.

Domink painted me a picture.

An abstract picture.

Callum got me a muffin.

It's the thought that counts.

The NBA All-Stars table of the train.

'Bounce around the garden all summer long'- as if.

Jonny was also in true basketball spirit.

NLT Sileby photo sesh!


Jonny Hustle- Kickflip.

Fat Callum- BS Lipslide.

Blatant Women's T-shirt Basi- BS Crook.

Keepin' It Gangsta Adam- Manual.

Birthday me- 5-0 carve.

I Get Two Pictures Because It's My Birthday Phil- Ollie driveway.

Kez- sitting down.

Back at mine the classic party food was out.

The BBQ wouldn't light so we set fire to loads of paper and threw it on.



We were all well impatient so we just used the cooker.

These cheeseburgers were BAAAAAAD!!!

Mum was in charge.

Dad won the 'longest arm' competition.

Dom seemed to enjoy himself.

Birthday peanut butter and banana cheesecake.

I reckon this should've been a sequence.

Callum and Ben came round to go to the Midland.

Talman was there, doing the Roger Mellie.

Basi gave me an awesome Lion card.

Thanks for this banner Jonny.

Pool tournement went down. I had two chances to get to the final because it was my Birthday but lost twice anyway. Callum beat Jonny in the final.

Thanks for coming everyone!

No comments: