25/08/2008

Avenged Sevenfold!

I went to see Avenged Sevenfold at the Kerrang Awards 'Week of Rock' at the ULU in London with Kez.

It was a tiny venue! This is 'Year Long Disaster' supporting, who wouldv'e suited Wolfmother or Queens of the Stoneage more.

I met Ollie and Lizzie there. Pure double date.

'Come back to meeeeee it's almost easy!'

M Shadows said that he might fuck his throat up at this gig right before their Reading and Leeds performances, but he didn't care because smaller venues are more fun. Avenged then cancelled their Reading performance.

Spanking the air.



Matt Tuck came one (Bullet For My Valentine) and sang a cover of Pantera's 'Walk'






They played 'A Little Piece of Heaven' as their encore, which is the most epic song ever.

Syn!

Happy.

My train home was horrible, delayed and detoured, took an hour to get to Bedford! Found this sick spot at the station though.

Replacement bus service to Kettering, chillin' at the back of course!



Stayed here for half an hour untill I fianlly got into Leicester, 3 hours after I got on the first train...


No comments: